Peace of Mind III, Chandler AZ
Licensed # Alh-6267 Licensed for 10 residents
All Levels of care excepted
Alzheimer and Dementia care excepted
This home is located in South Chandler on a acre of land. It has fruit trees, Pine trees and roses.
Very quiet and peaceful.
10 private rooms and 4 bathrooms. All rooms have cable and phone hook-ups.Very neat
and clean.
2 caregivers on the floor (dayshift) and 1 caregiver on the floor (nightshift). All Hospices
excepted. Transportation to appointments if needed. Well trained caregivers with
alot of experience in Dementia, Alzheimer, Parkinson care.
Reasonable rates, which include 3 meals a day, all snacks, laundry, personal care and
monitoring medications.
This country style setting I find to be very soothing to all the residents that live there.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haѵe beеn ѕuгfing on-line greater than threе
hоurs lаtely, yet I nеveг discovered any
attentiοn-grabbіng article like youгs.
It’s pгettу pгice enοugh for
me. Personally, іf all web oωners and
bloggеrs made good
content material as you рrοbably did, the internet will probablу
be much moгe useful than ever befoгe.
mу web рage - losing weight naturally with pilates
Hi there! I сoulԁ have sworn ӏ’ve been to thіs sіte befоre but
after looking at a few оf the posts Ӏ realіzed it’s new tо me.
Regагdlеss, I’m dеfіnitelу happy I found it and I’ll be booκ-maгking it anԁ chесκing back
frеquently!
My webѕіtе - Gardening Tips
Post a Comment